Ann Arbor, Michigan Estate Planning Law Firm
Welcome to Legacy Law Center
Legacy Law Center is far more than a traditional estate planning and elder law firm. While we do offer comprehensive estate plans, including, wills, trusts and powers of attorney that take advantage of all aspects of the most recent estate laws and utilize our combined 30 years of estate planning experience, we also provide our clients and their families with other services to ensure a sense of security and peace about their future care and their legacies. Our specialized services include:
- Crisis planning for seniors and adults with disabilities, including Medicaid, Veteran's benefits, asset protection planning, and the creation of "care teams" with representatives from diverse professions to ensure total care for family members
- Petitioning for guardianships and conservatorships for seniors, those living with mental illness, and developmentally disabled adults, to protect individuals' interests, comfort and assets
- Special needs trusts specifically tailored to ensure the best possible care for loved ones
- Probate mediation services
- Probate and estate administration
We use our experiences not just as lawyers, but as people with families and experiences of our own, to guide us in helping our clients with compassion and care. We are truly a law firm for the entire family.
Contact us today for a consultation.
An Introduction to Long-Term Care Planning
Recent research has found that more than 70% of seniors over the age of 65 will need long-term care services and support at some stage of their lifetimes. What are your plans to pay for your care, if needed?
Learn more about Long-Term Care Planning ...