Estate Planning Mistakes & How to Avoid Them
May 16th, 2018 7:00pm
EHM Senior Solutions Center for Innovation and Education- Community Health Pavilion Room • 400 West Russell Street, Saline, MI 48176 • Get Directions
Many people are led to believe that Estate Planning is only for the wealthy or that it is only used at death to distribute assets. The reality is that every family should have a comprehensive Estate Plan of their own. At Legacy Law Center, we help families plan for the future, realize their goals and protect themselves and their loved ones. Our office brings the latest techniques and advanced planning available to give you answers to difficult questions as well as peace of mind.
At this FREE Estate Planning workshop we will discuss the following, and answer your questions:
- Do I need a Will, a Trust, or neither? How do I avoid probate?
- How to Protect my assets from Nursing Home and Long-Term Care Costs that can exceed $10,000 per month.
- Learn how to preserve your savings for your children if your surviving spouse remarries.
- Avoid having your most important asset mistakenly end up in Probate.
- Protecting my family from poor financial decisions, creditors, and your children's ex-spouses.
- Why my current Will, Trust or Estate Plan may not work the way I expect.
- Why putting property in your children's names may be a mistake.
This workshop fills up fast, so reserve your seat now.
Call for reservations today.
734.995.2383 or email email@example.com
Attend this event and receive a Free, no obligation, private estate planning consultation with one of Legacy Law Center’s Attorneys in Ann Arbor. Legacy Law Center has been providing estate and elder law planning for Washtenaw County area residents since 1985. Join the Legacy Law Center Team and learn how to avoid devastating legal and financial effects of disability and death. Our team guarantees it will be time well spent.